Quite often you might need to hire a microphone set or microphone kit as
many in-house PA systems do not include microphones.
Our standard microphone sets include sufficient mic.s, D.I. boxes,
boom stands and leads for a normal band set up:
- 1 x AKG D112 – kick drum
- 1 x Shure Beta57A – snare drum or any other instrument
- 2 or 3 x Heil PR28 (with drum rim mounts) – toms
- 1 x Rode NT5 Condensor – hi-hat, percussion or overhead
- 2 x Shure SM57 – Guitar amps, brass or any other instrument
- 3 or 4 x Shure SM58 or Beta58A- vocals
- 2 or 4 x DBX DB10 D.I. Boxes – bass guitar, acoustic guitar or keyboards
- 4 x K & M short boom stands
- 4 or 5 x K & M tall boom stands
- 2 or 3 x drum rim mounts (with Heil PR28 mic.s)
- 16 or 20 x XLR Mic Leads (10m lengths)
If your requirements are differant that is not a problem, let us know what choice of standard microphones you would prefer and we will put it together at no extra cost.
Refer to our component hire price list to see all our available microphones.
For additional information on our range of microphones please look at the various pages under Microphones in the above Menu.